Website Development (Starting at $1,000)
PLANNING / WIREFRAMING
- Scope out size and style of site by creating a wireframe of needed pages (up to 10 pages not including blog/news items) plus functionality.
- Content overhaul based on text and media materials provided by the client. This includes light copywriting/editing to make the content web-friendly and improve search engine optimization and accessibility.
- Gathering of other materials and media (photos, video, etc.)
- Coordinate domain purchase and website hosting setup if needed.
- Site to be built using WordPress, Squarespace, or Wix. All platforms would enable the client to make content updates easily after initial build. 1-hr training session built in.
- Preferred platform is WordPress using the premium DIVI system.
- Included all site pages with blog functionality plus
- Contact form and/or newsletter signup
- Integration to any online store
- Google analytics dashboard
- Domain email setup (may be additional charge with your webhost).
- Cropping/editing photos
REVIEW / TESTING / LAUNCH
- Two rounds of review and revision
- Site to be tested using Google Chrome on Mac and PC, Safari for Mac, and Safari for iPhone to ensure it is usable and stable for all users.
- 2 hours of post launch cleanup of any errors, minor adjustments for consistency/usability.
Marketing/Social Media Consulting ($200-500 depending on scope)
- Advise/guide client on social media channels and promotional tools including – MailChimp, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and TikTok.
- Setup Google Search Console and Google Ads
- Provide branding templates for ads via Canva.com
- All of these Marketing/Social services would be just to launch any channel or service and day-to-day management would be up to the client.